Learning to play guitar comes through endless repetitions of fingerings. Practice, practice, and more practice.
Make sure that the endless repetition don't turn into a rut. Use our practical tips to put together a training schedule
- Set a varied training schedule.
- Try to play differ guitar techniques as much as possible in a limited time. Making a time schedule can help out.
One hour daily guitar practicing should be enough to remarkable improve your techniques after a few weeks.
Below are some suggestions that you can use in your training schedule.
- Start by putting together a list of 10 basic guitar chords. Add each workout a new agreement to the list.
- Scales are the basis of melodies and improvisation. Learn scales in different positions on the guitar neck.
Guitartonemaster.com is an ideal tool to have fun while practicing various scales by using the jam & backing tracks with the scale generator.
- Use all guitar techniques during your training: hammer-ons, pull-offs, trills, vibratos, string-bending.