Recording yourself during playing can help you learn and improve faster. So it's time to practice, record and improve. Welcome to Post-Your-Take program. Let's make you more confident in your performs.
- Find a Backing Track that joined the Post-Your-Take program
- Practice on a Backing Track that you like.
- Download for free or buy the backing track
- Record a video of you playing along the backing track.
- Upload the video of your playing to Youtube and add a link to the original backing track in the description.
- Click on the "post your take" button, paste the Youtube video link and push the "Save" button.
4. MAKE PROGRESS
Your take will appear on the page. Fellow guitarist will grade your submission. Recording yourself has proven to be the best way towards progress. Not only that you need to practice hard to record the video, but you will have a clear picture of your progress by watching videos you made in the past. Shooting the video will give you a totally new perspective and let you become a better guitar player.
Just Do It!